Mississippi Access to Justice Commission

Justice for All

Need Legal Assistance or Legal Forms?

The Commission is pleased to make available online forms for low-income Mississippians seeking assistance with irreconcilable differences divorce, emancipation and adult name change matters. Find links to the online forms below:

Irreconcilable Differences Divorce (Both parties want to be divorced, do not have children, and will both sign the divorce papers)

Emancipation (You are under the age of 21, want to live independently from your parents, and both of your parents will sign the emancipation papers)

Adult Name Change (You are over the age of 21 and want to legally change your name)

If you need legal assistance with other matters, or help with completing the above forms, contact one of Mississippi’s legal services providers, many of which provide services to individuals in need throughout the state. Click here for the list of Legal Services Providers in Mississippi.